Treasures has a “family” like atmosphere in which volunteers laugh with their fellow volunteers and know that they are making a difference in the lives of people in our community.
Available volunteer duties and opportunities:
– Processing room: price, dust, polish, test, clean, tag new donations
– Clothing sorters: inspect clothing for stains, rips, missing buttons, broken zippers
– Donation receivers: assist donors as they drop off items
– Cashier and sales floor: operate the register, provide friendly customer service, assist customers find their next treasure
We are always looking for fun-loving, positive, and dedicated volunteers to join our family. Morning and afternoon shifts are available. Schedules are flexible. All training is provided.
– career experience,
– job skills,
– a boost in self-confidence,
– a sense of purpose, and
– an opportunity to make new friends and community connections.
Why wait? Leap into action, and say “YES!” to volunteering! Contact us today at 541-880-0596 or 541-882-2902.